Thursday, May 28, 2020

Throwback Thursday- So Very Thankful

Hello!  Today is another project in the effort to use up my older materials and I've successfully made two pages to share with you!  

The papers for the second page appeared as I was rearranging and reorganizing my crafty space.  I found a  12x12 pocket filled with Christmas papers... Just when I thought I was going to be finished with old Christmas stuff by next year...

Both pages are pretty simple which allows us to focus on the photos and the pretty paper at the same time!  Maybe next month I'll try being a bit 'fancier' with my pages!  Could be a new challenge for the month!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Page 1 Recipe:  SU Orchard Harvest DSP, very vanilla, old sticker for title

Page 2 Recipe: pattern papers unknown from stash, whisper white, Accessories-Colorbok Alpha Stax Holiday letters



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!