Saturday, May 9, 2020

Scrapbook Saturday-New Supplies

Hi!  If you read today's title, you may be like "WHAT?! She just told us she was trying to use all of her older stuff!" yeah...  Actually, this little kit was purchased for two good reasons. 1. My friend is doing everything she can to keep functioning during all of this Covid mess and I decided to do my part and order a few things from her.  All stuff I know I will use and some things I really needed.  2. I REALLY love the hexagon stencils that came with this kit!! I literally 'oooohed' when I saw them!

I took a Kiwi Lane class a few months ago, and it was a lot of fun.  I can't say it's my 'go to' style, but I really liked some of the stencils.  So when my friend shared that she had some kits available for pick up, I decided to check them out.  The papers were pretty enough (not that I NEED paper), but as soon as I saw the set of hexagons included in the kit I was sold!!  

I used a tag from the kit for the center of this page.
The tag is loose and pulls out the journaling tab hidden 
behind the photo on the right.

I used 3 of the hexagons on this page.  This also shows
the pretty papers from the kit and another tag.

I hope you don't think too poorly of me and my shopping!  My purchase did get used quickly, so I'm feeling a bit less guilty about that!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Page Recipes: Kiwi Lane 'Wild at Heart' kit



1 comment:

  1. I approve of your purchase :) Those massive hexagon stencils will come in handy and good job putting them to use so quickly. Happy Mother's Day, I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!