Saturday, May 16, 2020

Scrapbook Saturday-Wonderful Wedding

Hello and welcome to Saturday at BSC!  I have been diligently working my way through a box of photos and am so excited that 2019's photos are almost finished!  I'm getting ready to place a photo order to get 2018 printed and my goal for the summer is to complete that year as well!  I'm thinking I may actually get current with my albums in a few years, unless DD#1 decides to get married and start having babies!  At that point, I will have to resign myself to never being anywhere near 'caught up'!

I have two pages that go together to share today.  They were from my nephew's wedding and we took a mini vacation that weekend since we had to travel anyway.  It was a great time to get away with family!  I did a bit of punching and die cutting on these and pulled out some older ribbon to dress these up appropriately.



I love the Tim Holtz flower dies! They layer so well together and make it so simple to combine colors.  I also used those recycled plastic sleeves again to hold the invitation and program from the wedding.  I will never throw one of those packages away again!!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Have a fabulous day!!

Page Recipe: Paper-bases from my stash (unknown), pacific point, Bermuda bay, coastal cabana, whisper white, Accessories-TH Funky Floral thinlits, MS greenery punch, SU lace ribbon border punch, sheer ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. Pretty color combination and lovely die cut floral sprays.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!