Thursday, May 7, 2020

Throwback Thursday-Babies and Pizza!

Hi! It's Thursday and that means another throwback day featuring something I've dug out of a drawer or tote and lovingly gave it a new home!  Once again, I've managed two true throwback pages. Everything used is from my older stash!

My first page uses some baby paper that might be as old as my second daughter.  I don't remember buying baby paper since then... I love that there are tiny babies and not so tiny babies sleeping in these photos.  Makes the title much more fun!

Used vellum alpha stickers that are OLD!  Also tucked
a hidden tag behind the bottom right photo.

The second page uses paper from an older kit I won at a crop quite a while back-not sure when!  This was our mini vacation for my nephew's wedding and we HAD to stop at the Lou Malnoti's and Molly's Cupcakes that was across the parking lot of our hotel! Yummy!  I popped up the photo on the left and the date tag to give a little dimension to an otherwise flat page.


I am so glad you stopped by and hope you have a fantastic day!  Tomorrow officially begins my summer vacation from school, so I'll be sleeping in and enjoying my day!!

Page Recipe #1: Paper-unknown maker on baby paper, whisper white, Accessories-old vellum alpha stickers, old sticker to create hidden tag

Page Recipe #2: Paper-Beach Fun paper pack(unknown maker), whisper white (Cricut cut letters)



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the progress you are making on your scrapbooks! The popped up photo on the bottom page is a fun touch

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!