Thursday, May 14, 2020

Throwback Thursday-Birthday Time!

Welcome to another Throwback Thursday where my older stash turns into completed pages!  Today, I have three birthday themed pages to share with you.  Lots of older goodies getting some love on these pages!

The first page uses a paper pack I've had for a very long time and the alpha stickers are even older than the paper!  I even pulled out my butterfly punches and pearls to dress this page up a little/


Pages 2 &3 go together.  While the Disney paper isn't quite as old as some of my other paper pads, I've still had it a while and the flower & leaves have been in a box forever!


Today is the last official student day of school and after all the loose ends are tied up, I will be enjoying a couple of duty free months!  Well, there is that graduation get together, and prepping for two kids heading to college in the fall, but I will definitely have more free time on my hands!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  Don't forget to dig in your crafting stash and make something wonderful!

Page #1 Recipe: Paper-Prima 'Breathe' collection, whisper white, Accessories-bitty butterfly and elegant butterfly punches, pearls, old alpha stickers from stash

Page #2&3 Recipe: Paper-EK Success 'Disney Mickey', whisper white, Accessories-1" & 3/4" circle punches (flower center), silk flower & leaves from stash



1 comment:

  1. Love the dimension from the butterfly punches on the pretty paper background. Enjoy your summer break, I hope you find lots of time for crafting

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!