Monday, May 4, 2020

Cheater's guide to scrapbooking

Hello! I have a bit of a confession to make today.  I sorta kinda cheated on these pages!!  In my quest to use my older papers, I unearthed a set of Debbie Mum premade pages.  Just add photos, tags, and taaaadaaa! Instant scrapbook layout!  I can't even begin to tell you when I bought them, and I'm not sure why I bought them since this usually isn't my thing.

Of course, on the first one I couldn't just add a photo.  I had to add the lettered title and I tucked a little handmade tag behind the photo with some extra journaling.  The second one is pretty much a 'cheat' page.



I don't really have much to say about these except that they were crazy easy and there are two less papers in my use it up tote!

I have been scrapping like a mad woman over the weekend, so I will have lots more to share this week.  Thanks so much for popping in to see me!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go ! Gotta love quick and easy and using up some of the older stash. Allie is a pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!