Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A good mix of old and new

Hello!  If you've been following my posts, you know I've been on a scrapbook kick lately!  It is so exciting to see that album fill up with finished pages!!  I have a super simple two page layout and a single page to share today.  As the title suggests, my first photos have some older supplies on them, and the third features some beautiful paper I won at a crop last year!  

The two page layout is from an annual camp we work at each summer.  The camp staff brings their kids along and they help out in the kitchen or running errands for us.  We all quickly become like one big family and we have watched so many families grow over the years.  We also honor our teen counselors who graduated with homemade ice cream cakes for dinner one night.  I feel like I have done hundreds of these pages and I'm sure they all pretty much look the same, but I know my girls will enjoy looking back on all of these and remembering the friends who are more like family.



The third page made me a bit sad.  Since DD2 is a senior, this was her last Revue with the high school choir.  It was one of the first 'lasts' we experienced.  I thought the paper and tag went perfectly with their theme of 'A Night At The Tonys".



I am so glad you visited and hope you were inspired to put your own memories onto paper!  Have a wonderful day!

Page 1&2 Recipe: Paper-K & Co 'Anastasia's Attic', DCWV mats, whisper white, Accessories-old alpha stickers from stash

Page 3 Recipe: Paper-Kaisercraft 'On Stage', cherry cobbler, basic black, whisper white, Accessories-cricut cut letters

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be finished with that album in no time, good for you! That background paper is perfect for the choir page.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!