Thursday, January 9, 2020

Throwback Thursday- Snow Day

Hi! I'm so glad you popped in today!  I took a little break from the NYC pages to make a couple of snow day pages.  We've yet to have a decent snow this winter, so it was a little odd to create wintry pages, but now I have two more pages in my 2018 album! Slowly getting things accomplished!

I honestly can't remember when I bought this winter paper pack, but it had a Wal-Mart label on it.  I know I haven't bought paper from Wal-Mart in ages...  I pulled out an older snowflake punch and a Recollections alphabet die set, and got busy.

This layout was part of a challenge/prompt from a Facebook
group I belong to.  We were to use a diagonal cut somewhere 
on our page.

This page was made with some of the scraps from the first page.

On a personal note, I have almost reached the end of my first week back to work and I can't believe how exhausted I am at the end of each school day.  Guess I messed up my schedule just enough during break to make things difficult.  I really would love to spend some time in my craft room on weeknights and not just the weekends!  I'll have to work on that!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Two more fun pages. Did you see snow this weekend? We have easily 2" after about 4" of rain the day before.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!