Sunday, January 19, 2020

Snug as a Bug

Hello! I'm back with another page and a fun way to play with paper! I belong to a Facebook group that often offers challenges and one day we were challenged to do a diagonal design.  I have to be honest, I haven't thought about this technique for ages!

I dug into some older winter pattern paper and even though I will not run out of paper any time soon, the frugal side of me got creative to make the most of the paper.  I punched the white snowflakes from the base before covering it with the patterned paper and punched the blue flakes before gluing that part down & covering it with the photos.I also cut the letters from a piece of that area.



I need to sort my latest order of photos so I can get busy again!  I have the day off tomorrow and plan to spend the day in my crafty room.  I even bought extra adhesive so I can create to my heart's content!

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Smart punching out the snowflakes and letters from the hidden parts. Enjoy your day off and good luck getting some craft time in ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!