Monday, January 27, 2020

Musical Overload

 Hello! I managed to find some time Sunday to take pictures of my pages. I'm going to warn you that this is one photo heavy post!!

I'm still on a mission to finish 2019 before DD2's graduation in May.  I've been making pretty good progress so far, but I know spring will be busy and I'll have less time to create. I'm trying to block out a few hours each week and keeping the pages pretty clean and simple to help me get the memories and stories recorded.

Today's pages feature DD's spring musical pictures.  The director is great about letting me crash rehearsals to take pictures, and I managed to get a few pics from their last run through.  Some had poor lighting and aren't the greatest pictures, but they still capture the memories and friends on stage.



I used a clear sleeve to create a pocket for the playbill


I still need to add some journaling to this page, but 
wanted DD's input before writing

I love the blurry, eerie effect on these pics.  It is 
a dream scene, so the not so great photos actually
work well on this page!

The pics are less than perfect, but they do capture
the different moves in the bottle dance. This was DD's
favorite scene she was in!





I don't have another long weekend for a while, but I'm still excited and hopeful of getting a lot of pages finished this year! Wish me luck!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Way to go ! You are going to meet the goal in plenty of time at this rate. I like that you included the not so great photos, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!