Saturday, January 18, 2020

Scrapbook Saturday- Bring on the Bling!

Hello! I'm so glad you stopped by!  Today I have three pages to share and as the title says, they're a little bit blingy!  I really need to have a better setup for my scrapbook page photos.  When it is overcast or dark outside, the lighting in my room is not great... The colors are a bit off and the shimmer and shine on these pages aren't nearly as impressive as they are in person.  The papers are actually silver and a soft aqua green and the photo mats are a glittery aqua.  The second photo's pattern paper is actually silver embossed and quite shiny, and you can barely see the 'homecoming' title that is quite visible in real life.  Maybe my next photo shoot will happen on a nice sunny day!


The paper is actually a winter line from KaiserCraft, but the 
aqua and glitter matched DD2's homecoming dress perfectly!

The silver embossed piece is also from the same collection, 
paired with an aqua cardstock base (sorry, forgot name)

This page is super photo heavy, but there's a peek of the aqua 
cardstock in the center.  I will add the names of friends
in that space.

I recently placed another photo printing order and will be ready to do a lot more pages soon!  I still have pictures to work with, but they are older and kind of random.  I would really love to see 2019's album finished before May... Wish me luck!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a terrific day!

1 comment:

  1. More pretty pages, the paper is perfect. I have no doubt that you will meet your goal :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!