Thursday, June 27, 2019

Throwback Thursday-page overload!

Hello!  I'm doing a bit of a scrapbook page overload today, but I've managed to get several knocked out and since our weekend is a bit busy, I figured I would share all of my pages at once!

I went letter and border sticker crazy on these and I still have two gallon zip bags overflowing with these... Apparently, the early 2000's were my 'buy all the stickers you can' phase of scrapping... I know I haven't bought a border sticker in at least ten years!  I am floored at the ones that aren't quite 12" long. Like what am I supposed to do with the 1/2" that is left exposed???  I'm thinking several of those are going to end up decorating a card or cut down like I did on my 3rd page.


using a border as a trim piece and those flowery letters
were perfect for this page!


no border this time, but I did use some vellum letter stickers


This is the border crazy page! All of those strips are from one
set of border stickers.  I cut pieces off to both clean up the bent
edges and add some interest. More letter stickers and that flower
has been in a basket to be used for over 7 years!


More letter stickers and that stamped circle has also
been in the same basket for quite a while...


No letters or stickers, but did use a TH metal tag and 
 post card ephemera which  I've had for a while.

Thanks so much for stopping by and dealing with my multi page post.  I hope you have a great rest of the week and I'll be back next week with some new creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!