Thursday, June 20, 2019

Throwback Thursday- Keepin' Cool

Hi!  My post title is a bit deceiving since it is summer in Indiana, but since I'm scrapping winter pictures I'm trying to keep cool!  Not sure it's working, but maybe if I set the AC just right I can get some frost on the windows! LOL!

I'm still on a mission to use up those supplies and today's pages use older papers, stickers, and even a few rub on snowflakes.  I did break the rules and cut some letters from paper for the title on my second page, but since the paper is older, I'm still counting it!  I love being the rule maker/breaker in my crafty zone!  No one to keep me in check!


Found a month sticker that had poinsettias to match the paper!


Rub on snowflakes and those rebel letters!


The striped paper is the very last scrap of this DSP pack!
One package down, tons to go!

Hope I'm not boring my viewers with all of the basic scrapbook pages, but maybe, just maybe you're seeing some ways to use things you wouldn't normally use!  Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!