Thursday, June 13, 2019

Throwback Thursday-Cleaning House!

Welcome!  If you have been reading my recent posts, you know I am on a mission to clean up and use my supplies that have been around forever.  It's just an added bonus that I get photos scrapped at the same time!

It has been a bit interesting to see how the brain changes when one shifts from 'how can I make this look amazing?' to 'how much stuff can I use up today?'.  Don't get me wrong, I still want my pages to look nice and do the photos and story justice.  Now I just don't spend as much time going through everything trying to find just the 'perfect' way to dress up a page.  It has most certainly sped up my start to finish time!

Today's pages feature three things of which there is an abundance in my stash-letter stickers, occasion stickers, and pattern paper.  I am really working on the letter stickers and paper because I have SO MUCH and could honestly go years without ever buying new to replace them...


The first page uses two different papers, three foam glitter stickers, and a letter sticker.  I got a little creative with the title since I didn't have enough letters to do the whole thing!


This page uses two different papers and a month sticker.  I forgot how easy it is to make a page when the pattern does a great job of decorating the page!


My last page uses one wonderful page and three felt stickers.  This was by far the fastest page I think I have ever made.  Took me longer to find the stickers to match than it did to put everything together.

While I'm using my blog to keep me motivated to create as much as I can over the summer, I hope my work is somehow inspiring to others.  Whether you've decided to start scrapbooking (or pick it back up) or just using those neglected things that are lying around your creative space, I hope you will find some time to relax and create!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!