Thursday, June 6, 2019

Throwback Thursday and more scrappin'

Well hello! No...you're not imagining things...I'm posting two days in a row!  All those finished scrapbook pages were begging to be shared and since I was awake anyway I figured 'why not'!

My pages today are all from Thanksgiving several years ago.  Once again, I focused on using papers from my stash and some of those overflowing embellishments.  I bought the leaves a few years ago for an altering project and I swear those things multiply when I'm not looking.  I have used them on the fall decorations on my mantle, some fall birthday cards, and a few scrapbook pages and I STILL have a bunch of these left!  The tags were part of an ephemera kit I bought years ago and I think they worked pretty well on these pages.  The pattern papers were also left over from the altered letters I made, and the metal buttons have been in my stash for quite some time now.  It feels good to use some of these random things! I'm apologizing in advance for the crappy quality of my finished photos.  I can never get a good picture of a scrapbook page unless I take them outside on a sunny day, and it wasn't ideal for that... 




Once again, pretty simple pages, a little more embellishing on these, but still super easy.

Tomorrow DD2 and I are going to a stencil class at our LSS.  The owner always has great classes and tries to come up with creative ways to use things.  We're going to be playing with inks, paste, and some type of glittery stuff!  I'm hoping for some new ideas on how to use the stencils I already have so I can use them more often.  I'll have to share my new skills when we get home!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great pages for fall and looks like y'all had a great time too. Love the addition of the fall leaves.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the mysterious multiplying of craft supplies (nothing to do with ordering more and forgetting where I put the last lot, of course!). But those leaves are the perfect addition for these Thanksgiving pages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!