Sunday, June 9, 2019

SOS #397 Stencil Me Sunny!

Today I decided to play along with the challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  I haven't done a challenge in ages, but since my most recent mission is to use up my stash, who better to get me started again!  

Their challenge this week is Stencil Me This.  How perfect since I just went to a stenciling class on Friday!  I used my Tim Holtz Rays stencil, which I hate to admit while I've had it a long time, I don't think I have EVER used it before this...  I also pulled out a piece of crushed curry cardstock that has been in my supplies for a very long time as well. The sentiment is from the SU set Me=Grateful (also been in my stash for  a while!).



I sponged various shades of orange and yellow ink to create the 'sunset' look.  The sentiment is stamped in soft suede (SU).

There is still time to play along with the challenge, so dust off those stencils and get busy!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. Clean and simply and absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Margaret! I love this card! I almost felt as though I needed to run and get my shades! :D) Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog and thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, we also have a stencil challenge at A Place To Start https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com This would make a great entry and I would love to see it there!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner/Designer
    A Place To Start Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!