Saturday, June 15, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday-paper purge!

Hello! I'm back with three more scrapbook pages and the theme of the day is Paper Purge!  This time instead of pulling from my box of single papers, I switched to two of the many DSPs that I have in my paper rack.  Did I mention that I really don't EVER need to buy new paper???

I also managed to work in a little ribbon and those pesky leaves that multiply every time I leave my craft studio! Oh, and some REALLY OLD wedding theme stickers too! Hmm...maybe not totally about the paper purge after all...


Another super easy layout and that ribbon was a freebie at a crop I went to earlier 
this year.  There was just a small amount and I used it all on this page!


Used quite a few different size scraps on these pages, and 4 of those leaves!  I also 
used the last of the burlap flowers on the top page.  I can't remember when 
I bought the wedding stickers, but they have been shifted from box to bag to 
basket to table where I finally used some of them.


I am loving how full my albums are getting with all of these finished pages.  I might actually be able to display more than a few completed books at graduation next spring!  Probably not anything from the last few years, but still!  Progress is progress, right?!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!