Saturday, June 22, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday-another paper purge!

Today I have three really easy, simple pages because the papers I used were perfect for a 'drop and go'-dropping a few pictures on there and maybe a frame or a title.  I'm amazed at how many papers I have bought over the years that I never really used because I wanted to use all of the tools and try all the techniques.  I am going to spend July focusing a little more on the artsy creative side, but right now my goal is bashing my stash and knocking out those pages!

I won't give a lot of details because there really isn't much to say...




Got a little more 'fancy' on this one and added some 
foam letters to create the title and date.

I will be back on Thursday with more throwback creations, but will be taking Saturday off for a family wedding!  After all of this scrapping, I think I'll be a little more selective with the photos I take! Not that I'll ever be caught up...DD 1 told me that by the time I would get their childhood albums finished, they'll be getting married and having kids and then I'll want to scrapbook those too!  Why did I produce and raise such a sassy girl...

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!