Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Leftovers never looked so good!

Hello! I haven't been able to post for a while, but have been creating quite a lot lately!  I will be sharing lots of scrapbook layouts soon, but wanted to share some fun cards I made using scraps that were in a pile on my table.  They all came together quite quickly and now I have extra cards and less scraps!




I didn't write down the supplies I used for these and I hate to admit that I'm a bit lazy today, so if you would like to know what I used, please ask in the comments and I'll share that info with you!  I hope you enjoyed my 'leftover' cards and who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to make some leftovers of your own!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. These are delightful - a great way to use those scraps of paper which it just seems impossible to throw away. The number of envelopes and folders I have with bits of design paper and half-made tags is really ridiculous. The panelled card designs you've used here are lovely - and they work well in portrait and in landscape format... and now you have a store of cards to use too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!