Thursday, October 17, 2019

Throwback Thursday-Digging through the embellishments

Today's throwback features several embellishments I have had for a very long time.  These were the cut out pieces that come on a full sheet of cardstock.  I'm not sure what to call them, but you fussy cut them and then used them on your pages.  I have about 5 sheets of them and decided it was time some of them found a permanent home.

This page contains photos from a family reunion many years ago.
It is amazing to see how all of the kids have grown since then!

This page also contains older photos.  I think this may have
been the last time our girls went swimming with their daycare 
friends before they stopped going there.

I also managed to use some bits and pieces of pattern paper and some older cardstock bases, so these truly are throwbacks in every way!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!