Thursday, October 24, 2019

Throwback Thursday-Waterfall of Photos

Welcome to throwback Thursday where everything is old, even the special technique for displaying lots of photos at once.

Our family has always loved watching animals.  Whether it's at the zoo or in their natural habitat, animals always amaze us.  Because of this, we often have an overabundance of animal photos.  I have found that the best way to put all of these wonderful pics on a page is using the waterfall technique.  You can buy ready made kits, but I think it's just as easy to make my own.  I don't really have dimensions, but basically, you cut the paper to the width of your photo and make each layer a little longer than the next.  I stapled my layers at the top and folded a strip of paper to cover them.  



The animal print paper was the last of a safari pack from many, many years ago.  It felt good to give the scraps a proper spot.  I also managed to find a home for the zoo letters.  They are more for little kids, but I figured this might be the last chance I can put them on a page before my girls grow up too much!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a terrific rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me of that technique, I've never done it myself. I like the title strips on each photo in the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!