Saturday, October 26, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday-Trip Revisited

Hello! Today's pages are from a long ago trip to visit family near Chicago.  It was a great trip where we simply visited with loved ones and did a whole lot of nothing!  I was excited that it was finally light enough to get some photos of the wind farm that we passed on the way.

I used a lot of older supplies on these pages. I don't think there is anything on here less than 5 years old!  Both pages use Delicate Dots (SU) and I finished them with some older stickers and tags I've had in my stash.



Once again, pretty simple pages, but when you are as far behind as I am, simple is a good thing!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Simple is a good thing: they aren't too cluttered up to detract from the photos. Good job getting all of these pages done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see the proper journalling on your pages. Sometimes when I see extravagant scrapbook layouts, I wonder if they'll really remember very much about any of it without any proper text to remind them. I love that it's a big part of your pages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first started scrapbooking, I didn't do much journaling. Then I read an article about the importance of capturing all of the details, followed by the loss of a family member and it changed how I did things. Even if you can't see journaling, I have it added somewhere-on a hidden tag or on the back of the page. It's a great trip down memory lane!

      Delete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!