Tuesday, October 22, 2019

It's a potpourri of pages

I often like to come up with creative titles for my blog posts, but today all I could think was "these don't go together at all...".  It reminded me of the big bags of potpourri that used to be so popular.  The things didn't necessarily make sense together, but the scent was nice.

So today is a potpourri of pages.  They don't fit a theme, but I'm sharing them all the same! LOL!  The first page features some lovely Halloween pictures of the DDs.  I pulled out a Halloween paper pack that I've had forever and a day, and had never used it!!  It had papers, borders, journaling blocks, and cut out embellishments.  As you can see, I used a little of all of those.


 Page two is from my nephew's confirmation.  He is now a senior in college, so that makes these pics rather old as well.  I kept things simple with some papers from Woodland Walk and some letters cut with my Cricut. I fed them into my Xyron sticker maker so I wouldn't have to mess with gluing those little letters down.

The last two pages were also pretty simple.  A little more Woodland Walk, Cricut letters, and the last of the photos of our huge hickory tree.  If you want to zoom in on the pics, you'll see the lovely snake that just didn't want to abandon it's home.  My brother and I both felt bad about having to kill it, but when it struck at my brothers leg, he decided he wasn't going to risk getting bit.  


Well, I hope you enjoyed my potpourri and my snake photos didn't scare you off (or gross you out, sorry...).  I'll be back later this week with more pages.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. They all look great and I love the layouts. One of these days I need to attempt to scrapbook.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect post title for your various pages. I especially like the cute Halloween one

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!