Saturday, October 12, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday!

I'm back as promised with a couple of pages!  I have been making some time to get more scrapbooking done.  Even though things have been a bit crazy, I am enjoying the downtime I give myself every week.  It has been a lot of fun going through pictures and I've even managed to organize and use some of my neglected and forgotten supplies.

Today's pages used some old papers, old stickers, old embellishments, and old pictures! The only newer thing I used was a page I bought about a year ago that was perfect for cutting into borders. I used several on these pages.



These are from DD#1 12th birthday party.  She and several friends had a pizza party and each guest created a scrapbook page for her at the party.  I put all of the pages in a smaller album for her, but never got the pictures printed until recently.  Not only did I finish that album, but also the two pages for her annual album!  It was fun playing with my supplies and remembering all the fun of that day. It is hard to believe that this same beautiful soul will soon be 21...  Don't do the math and remind me of how far behind I am!  

I hope you have enjoyed my pages and maybe are inspired to complete a few pages of your own.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Love the framing borders - and also so cool to be using up long-hoarded stash as well as displaying long-hoarded photos.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappin' AND organizing in your spare time ?!? Way to go ! Love the colorful, fun birthday pages

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!