Monday, October 28, 2019

Geocache, anyone?

Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by today! As if you couldn't guess, I'm sharing yet another scrapbook page, and (gasp!) the base is actually a relatively new paper!!  I got this fun house paper by Bo Bunny from a crop I attended this spring.  Everything else is rather old, but hey, gotta have a little fun with new stuff too!


The other pattern paper is Sycamore Street (SU) and I used some foam letter stickers, and spotty scallop ribbon to finish the page off.

This page has the only photos I have of my girls and their cousin Geocaching.  He introduced the girls to this treasure hunting activity and they loved locating the 'treasure' containers, even if they only contained a piece of paper.  They've gone on several adventures together, but this time I was along AND had my camera ready.  Another wonderful memory captured and ready for the album.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  As we get closer to Thanksgiving, I will probably spend a little less time posting.  Since this is the last Christmas my baby will officially be living here full time, I want to soak up every last minute!  I hope you have a wonderful day and encourage you to make some wonderful memories of your own!

2 comments:

  1. The two papers look like they came from the same pack, great job matching them up. Fun use of the brackets, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those tiny houses - as you say, it's lovely to play with something new in amongst the very commendable using-up-of-old-stash. I've not done any Geocaching, but I definitely remember the excitement of a good old-fashioned treasure hunt, solving clues and charging off to find the next one.

    Good idea to make the most of the upcoming festivities, and I hope you have a great time.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!