Saturday, November 2, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday-Picture Perfect Sunsets

Well, hello! I cannot believe it is November already. 2019 is almost gone...how did that happen??  It has been rather chilly here and it seemed like the perfect excuse to stay inside and create.  

I decided to stop passing over these photos and finally get them on a page.  I took these one evening as the girls and I were outside admiring the beautiful evening sky.  We were in awe of the lining around the clouds and the beautiful blending of colors.  While I love the photos, I wasn't sure how I wanted to use them in the girls' scrapbooks.  After digging through some different papers, I came across a page that had journaling blocks.  I saw the 'wish' block and everything clicked into place.  We often think about the future of our children and hope everything will turn out well for them.  Recently, I've done a lot of reflecting and while I want my girls to be successful, I really want them to enjoy the everyday beauty and gifts that are often overlooked when we're too busy trying to be successful.  So I made a list of wishes to include in the album so they will always know what Mom means when she wishes them the best! 


This was another quick and easy page.  I already had the sunflower stamped and fussy cut from a play day making a thank you card, so all I had to do was add some leaves and the journal blocks.

Today, I also started on my Christmas cards and will be sharing them on Monday.  They were super, super easy and I now have 12 cards in my stash!! Woot! Woot!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous November!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sniffle... what a lovely idea for those beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!