Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Belated Happy Mail post!

Hello! Today I have a very special card to share with you! My incredibly talented and sweet blog friend, Heather, sent me the most adorable Halloween card in October!  I thought it was so special that she thought of me and I immediately gave it a place of honor on our mantel.  I totally forgot to take a picture and post it until today when I was packing up the last of my Halloween decorations.  Isn't this just the sweetest little witch?!



We had our first actual snow of the year last night, mixed with a sleety rain and freezing temperatures, which gave us our first official snow day of the school year.  While I am enjoying the unscheduled day off, I really am not ready for winter... I'm hoping we'll still have one last glimpse of fall temperatures before winter officially settles in.

My surprise day off gave me the chance to sneak back into my crafty studio space.  I worked on some Christmas cards which will be shared later this week.  I'll probably be taking a break from scrapbooking until all of those Christmas cards are ready to be sent, but I'm already looking forward to Christmas break and spending a few days locked away to get more pages done!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card you received Margaret. Love that image too. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks friend ! I'm glad you liked it. We had our first snow and deep freeze here, too. Glad it made for a bonus gettin' crafty day for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!