Thursday, November 7, 2019

Throwback Thursday-Feeling Fallish

Welcome! I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but it is feeling a lot like winter here, which really stinks because I LOVE fall!  We went from summer to a week of fall temps to winter and I wasn't finished with autumn!  I always love the chill in the morning air and the beautiful changing leaves that make fall in southern Indiana so special.  It has always been my favorite time of year and it is always so fleeting...

Today I managed to feel a little like fall while sharing this scrapbook page.  The photos are from many years ago on a beautiful fall day when my husband's nephew got married. The day and the decorations were the epitome of autumn and we had a wonderful time visiting with family.


I think everything on this page is throwback! Old cardstock base, old paper flowers, and even the journal block was a scrap of white paper I had laying in a basket.  I cut the letters with my cricut and ran them through the xyron sticker maker.  I am getting closer to finishing that 2011 album and I'm hoping I can squeeze creating those pages in between making Christmas and holiday cards. Wish me luck!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope whatever the weather, you make it a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Two weeks of fall weather is all we saw here, then record setting cold. Good luck getting your 2011 album finished by year's end.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!