Monday, November 18, 2019

Merry Monday-Frosty Christmas Greetings

Hello! I am back with some super glittery goodness for a Merry Monday! I know I have already mentioned my recent obsession interest in stencils and today I'm showing off the efforts of working with my most recent purchase.  When I saw the Winter Farmhouse stencil from Simple Stories, I had visions of glittery snowflakes against a dark blue sky and looked forward to the day I would get to create this vision!

Our recent snow day gave me the chance to play and I was so happy with the results!  While it took a bit of time to use the stencil and glitter gel, and then more time to let it dry; the finished card has a very simple elegance to it and I love that the shimmery snowflakes are still the 'star' of the show!



I even did a little stamping on the inside so it wouldn't feel too plain!  I had so much fun stenciling that I made ten of these lovelies to add to my box, and I'm a little closer to being finished before Thanksgiving!


I hope you are inspired to do a little stencil magic of your own!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

Card Recipe: Paper-night of navy, whisper white, Stamp Set-Special Season (SU), Ink-night of navy, old olive, Accessories-Winter Farmhouse stencil (Simple Stories), white glitz glitter gel (Gina K)



3 comments:

  1. I'd been looking for a pretty snowflake stencil and this one is a beauty! LOVE your card and know those snowflakes glisten.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sparkling snowflakes are wonderful, and the Christmas tree card is simple but so effective with that lovely tree image. Hope you get finished by Thanksgiving so that you can have a well-earned rest!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was one of the lucky recipients of the glittery snowflakes on blue card, soooo shimmery pretty in real life. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!