Saturday, December 7, 2019

Small Things with Great Love

Hello! Today I'm sharing a beautiful card made by a dear blogging friend, Heather.  She really is the sweetest person and always sends the prettiest cards!

I received this beauty for Thanksgiving and it included a very thoughtful note inside.  It really made my day, and reminded me that while we enjoy creating things, the cards we share and send with others really can make a difference. It also reminded me of a quote, "We can do no great things, but we can do small things with great love."


So today I leave you with a challenge to not only make things, but share them with others!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a sweet post, Margaret. Glad you liked the card and it brightened your day. HUGS !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!