Saturday, December 28, 2019

Thankful Holidays!

Hello! I had every intention of posting one more time before Christmas to share the last of my Christmas card designs, but then life happened. I got busy and ended up sending off my last cards without taking a picture. Sigh...  I kept thinking I would make more and could photograph the new ones, but with all of the festivities, that didn't happen!  Instead, I embraced the moment and enjoyed Christmas with my family.  I even squeezed in a lunch date with my co-workers.  We never eat at the same time at work, and this was a wonderful opportunity to get together and visit outside of work.

I actually didn't even go in my craft room until today.  I've really missed the creative process, but the time with my family has been so special.  After a quick tidy up, I was ready to make my thank you cards for my students and co-workers.  I went with a simple design this year, and I really like the wintry color combo.  The pattern paper was from a pack I bought at Wal-Mart long, long, ago.


I am now finished with all my thank yous and can relax, and enjoy the rest of my Christmas break.  Tomorrow is going to kick off my return to scrapbooking. I haven't done any of that for a few weeks!  I'm looking forward to getting a lot of pages added to albums.  Wish me luck!

Although Christmas Day has passed, I would like to wish everyone a blessed holiday season and may your new year be filled with peace, love, and happiness!  

Card Recipe:  Paper-whisper white, wisteria wonder, paper from stash, Ink-wisteria wonder, Stamp Set-Simply Wonderful

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wintry papers to make a perfect thank you card - that's so nice.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you were able to spend so much time with family, friends and even had the lunch with the coworkers.
    Perfect Thank You card, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!