Wednesday, December 18, 2019

O Christmas Tree

Now that I've put that song in your head, I'm ready to share my cards for today, both feature trees, so this seemed like the perfect title!  The first has more of a wintry feel, while the second is quite traditional for Christmas.  I really like both of them!

I used the oval framelits on both because they seemed to frame the focal points perfectly.  I also dug a bit of satin ribbon out of my stash as well. (I really need to use more ribbon...there is so much in my crafty space!)




I managed to find a purpose for a lot of narrow strips of real red paper on the second card. I still have a lot of this size scrap left, but every little bit helps, right?

Well, we are neck deep in finals, but I can see Friday in near future, so there's that to look forward to!  I am so glad you came to visit and hope you have a great day!

Card Recipes: Paper-Home For Christmas DSP, Season of Cheer DSP, real red, very vanilla, soft sky, whisper white, Stamp Sets-Reason for the Season, Evergreen, Ink-mossy meadow, river rock, Accessories-oval framelits, whisper white satin ribbon

2 comments:

  1. BOTH are so pretty. The second one and that background paper remind me of past Christmas's. Wonderful cards and hope you and your family have a nice Christmas.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, what pretty background papers on your lovely cards. Nice and flat for easy mailing, too

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!