Friday, December 13, 2019

Flashback Friday-Christmas Stickers and Paper

Hello! I've been digging through my Christmas papers again and found some older DSP and as luck would have it, I had a partial sheet of stickers that coordinated perfectly! SCORE!!

I also went with a tri-fold card base which I haven't used in quite a while! It gave the perfect place for me to add those stickers!!



I'm slowly filling my box with cards and using up all that old paper at the same time!  I just might finish before Christmas after all!

I hope to share the last of my Christmas cards next week! Until then, thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Card Recipe:  Paper-Holiday Treasures DSP, old olive, very vanilla, Accessories-Samantha Walker stickers, pearls, 1 3/4 circle punch

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty ! Also, they inspired me to finally get around to making a type of panel card that I have had the dimensions for sitting in my desk. I'll share it soon - and tag you in it :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!