Saturday, December 14, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday- Christmas Past

 Hello! I'm changing things up a bit and sharing a scrapbook page I made a few days ago when I was on my scrap using mission.  I have almost used up the whole pack of paper and I'm thinking by next Christmas, I may have most of my older Christmas paper used up.  I have several packs that only have one or two full sheets, and I'm doing my best to use up the baggies of scraps as well, so who knows!

The photo is an old one as well, taken by our church historian on Christmas Eve at the Children's Mass.  She is great about sharing photos, which I appreciate since I'm usually helping at the Children's Masses and can't take my own photos.



A dig through my Christmas accessories turned up the glittery branch cut outs that fit the background paper so well.  I also added a tree shaped tag that came from a gift many moons ago.  It was too pretty to toss and now it has a permanent home.  I also used a vellum quote that fit this page perfectly.

I have one more week of school before my two week break, and I am really looking forward to some down time to refocus on scrapbooking.  DD2 graduates in May and I have lots of pages that need to be done before then! Wish me luck!!

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you find some time this winter season to slow down and enjoy the creative process!  Have a fabulous day!

Page Recipe: Paper-Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, bits and pieces from my stash of goodies




1 comment:

  1. Good job, everything went together so well to make this pretty page. That's terrific the piece you saved from the trash was put to use.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!