Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Scrappy Christmas!

Hello! I am so glad you are here!  I have more Christmas cards to share today and am proud to say that I used up a lot of scraps on these!  I am so bad at keeping bits and pieces of paper and then not using them. This time I was determined to see how many cards I could make with a pile of scraps. I ended up with one of each pictured, except the Season's Greetings in the second photo- I made four of those!!  It felt great to make a little dent in the baggie of smaller pieces!




I don't really have a lot of explaining for these. I just played around with the pieces until they looked right.  

Thanks so much for visiting and have a fabulous day!!

Card Recipes: Paper-Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, real red, very vanilla, Stamp Sets-Miracle of Christmas, Curly Cute, Sidekick Sayings (all SU), Blessed Christmas (Stampabilities), Ink-chocolate chip, real red, wild wasabi, so saffron, Accessories-ovals framelits collection, chocolate chip ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Good for you using up so many pretty scraps on your cards !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!