Saturday, July 27, 2019

Scrapbook Saturday- Perfect Paper

Hi! I'm back again with a couple more pages from my recent scrapping blitz while hiding from the heat wave.  These pages really reminded me how awesome the perfect paper can be.  There are many ways to be perfect, but in this case, the papers were designed so one could simply mat and paste a photo on there and call it done!  It helped that the colors worked so well with the photos.  Both pages were done in a matter of minutes!

The first page was one I bought while DD2 was still in scouts and I knew I would find a photo to fit it.  The only thing I added other than the photo mat was the Girl Scouts emblem embellishment.  That's it, easy peasy!


The second page was one I found in a 'yard sale' room at a local crop.  It was such a pretty paper and I loved that it already had embossing on it.  The colors worked perfectly with the photo and I thought the clock pieces fit well with the 'time' of the church calendar. The only things added to this were the photo, mat, and journaling piece.  Another really quick and easy page!


I'm  hoping to find some time today to sneak into the studio to work.  My family is so busy on the weekends and I'm hoping they won't even notice that I've locked myself away for the morning!  Wish me luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, those really are great papers - I especially love the butterfly one (never having been a scout or guide myself... not that I was ever a butterfly either, except in my imagination!). The perfect way to escape the heatwave...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!