Monday, June 18, 2012

Stamp Club

Enjoy ordering Stampin' Up products?  Want hostess benefits without having to hold a workshop?  A stamp club might be just what you're looking for!  I am starting a new stamp club in August and still have 2 spots open.

This stamp club will have 6 members and each member will have a turn at being the hostess.  There are a few requirements to join, but they are so simple.  Each member of the club commits to be in the group for 1 year.  We meet every other month starting in August.  When we have a club meeting, I will provide the supplies for 3 projects and a little gift for each club member. If you are not in my area, you can be a virtual member and I will send the projects to you. Each member is also required to order a minimum of $25 (before tax and shipping) in product.  This way we will always have a $150 'party' and each hostess will get the minimum benefits.  Each member also receives a free copy of the Idea Book and Catalog.

August is also the first month to order from the NEW Holiday Catalog which you will receive for free as a club member!

If you would like more information or are interested in joining, please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!