Friday, June 29, 2012

Flashback Friday-Merry Monday #4

I am on quite the roll with the Christmas cards!! I hate to admit, but I'm actually enjoying this!  I thought being limited to two packs of DSP would drive me batty, but it has actually made things easier.  Of course, there is still the temptation to dig into one of the newer packs...must be strong...

Today's card is based on sketch #4 from Merry Monday.  Sorry for the shadowy pictures... I waited a bit to long to try and take pictures outside...





and I even decorated the inside!!

My next project is making a 6x6 Christmas album.  I'm thinking that will just about finish off my Merry Moments paper (sniff...).  Only a few more days before my July preorder for the Holiday goodies!!!!

Well, that's it for me today! Another busy weekend with little time for craftiness... good thing there's still over a month of summer vacation left!  Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!

Card Recipe: Cardstock-real red, very vanilla, Merry Moments DSP (ret), Ink-real red, chocolate chip, soft suede, Stamp Sets- Snow Swirled, Tags Til Christmas, Accessories- petals a plenty folder, ornament punch, photo corner punch (ret), decorative label punch

5 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card. Your pile must be getting pretty big now. This weeks challenge over at Jingle Bells is to make a vintage card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, go on....dig in to the new stuff....I would...haaa!
    Now, this is my kind of card....Christmas!! I really do like those rich, rich colours, and this looks like a beautifully lush creation to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty...love the inside too

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty Margaret-I am so ready to start making Christmas cards-even if its 90 degrees outsidie-I just need to push myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you used the photo mount corners made of decorative paper inside the card to match the outside. Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!