Monday, April 23, 2012

Scrapbook Monday- Fun Flowers part 2

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was busy, but spent a lot of quality time with friends and family, so it was pretty enjoyable!

Today's page is the second page I used the fun flowers die to embellish.  Nothing too fancy...



I also used the Boho Blossom and Butterfly punches.  I stamped the background in elegant eggplant using a stamp  from the retired set, Sprinkles.  A little ribbon and some dazzling details and we're done!

Page Recipe: whisper white cardstock, dp from stash, Just Journaling stamp, black stazon & elegant eggplant ink, Fun Flowers die, boho blossoms & butterfly punches, title cut w/ cricut, black scallop dots ribbon, dazzling details

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love the layout with the flowers and the stamped background, I always forget to stamp the background, you have inspired to break out of my box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterflies on here Margaret! Very cute layout and photos too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glittery butterfly punches are perfect with the Sprinkles butterflies background =) Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one terrific page, Margaret. Well all your pages are terrific :) I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your family that is always a wonderful thing and refreshes the soul :) I thought about you this weekend, packing up a swap that I was in -- I found little white Jack Russell hairs on the plastic card sleeves and smiled, lol! I guess Buddy and Shadow have a little something in common ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fantastic page and I really like the layout. I love the flowers and butterflies. You can never go wrong with those;) I also want to tell you I spent most of my free time scrapbooking last week. I kept thinking of you as I was working and how you've managed to get so many pages done this year. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout and a fun page, thanks for sharing.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, I like the flowers & the soft background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice page! Those flowers and butterflies look awesome! I am so behind with my scrapbooking! You make me want to dig everything out and catch up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!