Thursday, November 15, 2018

Throwback Thursday with yet another fun fold...

Hello! I'm so glad you stopped by! I think I'm still on my paper high from Monday, but hey...gotta keep going, right?  As the title shares, today's card is another fun fold design only with a birthday theme.  I promise this will be the last of these for a while!

I used Tea Party DSP once again, and I'm thinking I might need to do a scrapbook session using this pack.  I've forgotten how much I loved the pretty floral designs and colors in this pack.


You can find the instructions for this card on last Monday's post (includes dimensions), but it's really a pretty easy card to put together.  The sentiment stamp is from A Country Welcome (no longer in business) and it's been in my stash since the early years of card making.  The rubber is getting a little wonky and doesn't want to stamp properly, which totally bums me out... I really like the font on this and it works well with so many different papers.  I have lots of other birthday stamps, but this one seems to be my 'go to'.  Any suggestions on fixing it, or am I going to have to pitch it eventually?

Well, I'm off to do some domestic stuff.  No matter how hard I try, I can't manage to get the laundry to wash, dry, and fold itself... and for some reason, my family thinks they need to eat on a daily basis...  Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a marvelous day!

2 comments:

  1. I think I still have maybe one sheet of that paper left and yes, it's SO pretty! Love your card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card. I really ought to make a few of these fun fold cards, they look like they'd be pretty easy to make a batch of - and are a great way to use up patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!