Monday, November 19, 2018

Christmas Cocoa going fast!

Hello! I'm glad you stopped by so I could share with you not only two Christmas cards, but also the preparation for another celebration!  I was so proud of myself for using up the entire pack of Merry Moments and my pack of Christmas Cocoa was just daring me to try to do the same to it, so....

I am on a mission to finish up this pack of paper as well!  There were two full sheets and several medium and small size pieces as well.  I managed to get rid of one of the full sheets with today's cards.  I made several of the top card because I love how it shows off those pretty snowflakes.  I also went with Season's Greetings so it is a bit more versatile.






The bottom card has a thin strip of striped paper from the pack.  I just couldn't bear to toss this piece and because it was so long, I was able to get two cards with it!  I added a few wooden snowflake embellishments that have been in my stash for a while, and chose to leave off the sentiment.

I'm getting really close to filling my Christmas card box and I am pretty sure these will be ready to go by December 1!  Now I just need to do some brainstorming for the rest of those scraps and that one full sheet... Wish me luck!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, these are beautiful! That paper is so pretty. You're doing great on using up patterned paper and with cute and pretty cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl, making such sweet cards from even the smallest of scraps !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!