Monday, November 26, 2018

A little Christmas Cocoa on a Merry Monday

Hello!  I have been diligently working on using up that pack of Christmas Cocoa paper and adding cards to my Christmas box at the same time.  Today's cards use some of the smaller pieces of pattern paper.

used the postage stamp punch on the card on the left
1" squares on the card on the right

 
made a little background using four strips of 
different patterns-there's a 5th piece behind the 'merry' cutout

this used up a larger piece topped with a thinner strip.
I used a bit of ricrac to make the bow.

I hope you found some inspiration in my cards for today.  I am getting pretty creative with the different ways to use up scraps and I'm happy that all of those little pieces are finding good homes!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a marvelous day!

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!