Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday is Merry!

 Hello!  My stash of Christmas cards is looking a bit empty and now that it's October, I'm getting a little worried that I may not be done on time!  I always think I'm going to make cards all summer long and then that never happens...  So today, I threw together some super simple and quick cards to add to my box of cards.

I love the fun patterns in Home for Christmas DSP and they make creating a quick card so easy.  All I needed was a little sentiment and some ribbon and these were together in no time!

 I used Warm Words for the sentiment on this one.  I absolutely love this sentiment set!!

I inked the set Reason for the Season for the first time with this card.  I'm itching to play with the poinsettias in this set!! So pretty!!

I'm thinking I'll be doing quite a few cards like this if I want to have all of my cards ready to go by December!  I'm counting the days until our fall break when DD2 and I can have some time to do fun things together and I'm hoping to squeeze in some creative time as well!  Only two more weeks!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Card Recipes: Paper-real red, whisper white,  pool party, Home for Christmas DSP, Ink-pool party, real red, Stamp Sets-Warm Words, Reason for the Season, Joyous Celebrations, Accessories-large oval punch, pool party satin ribbon, gold glitter ribbon (from stash)

1 comment:

  1. I love this color combination and the "vintage" images on the paper

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!