Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday is Merry-Three in a row!

Hi!  I am back for the third week in a row with another Christmas card! AND it's FALL BREAK!!  I've scheduled this to post early this morning, so it's possible that while you're reading this I could still be asleep or at the very least drinking my morning coffee in my pjs!  But enough of my personal happy moment...you came here to see something creative and Christmasy (is that a word?!).

I'm sticking with the quick and simple style again and once again, I've pulled from the fall cards I made earlier this month for the layout.  I've used the beautiful Christmas Cocoa paper again.  I love that this paper has just a hint of shimmer to it, so you really don't need a lot of embellishing!  I also decided to go with a winter theme on this one instead of Christmas.  I thought this could be friends who don't celebrate Christmas or maybe someone who isn't that into celebrating this season.



I am really looking forward to getting a lot of things done this week!  I have some work to do in our garage, in our landscaping, and of course in my craft studio!  I'm hoping to do some reorganizing to make things a little easier to find and more likely to use!  Of course, there must be some time for creating too!  Wish me luck!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and have a wonderful week!

Card Recipe: Paper-Christmas Cocoa DSP, soft suede, whisper white, Ink-soft suede, Stamp Set-Seasonal Memories (hero arts)

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!