Monday, October 15, 2018

Another Merry Monday!

Oh my goodness! Posting two weeks in a row with Christmas cards!! Slowly but surely, I'm going to get these cards completed by December!!  I played with a similar design to my card from Thursday and used Festive Four again!  I also pulled out some Christmas paper that I haven't used in a while!

I've decided that my cards are going to be pretty basic and easy until I have more in that box!  Then maybe I'll work on some fancier designs!


I love this cute lil' snowman and the striped paper seemed to be pretty enough without any ribbon!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

Card Recipe: Paper-Christmas Cocoa DSP (ret), whisper white, Ink-soft suede, real red, tuxedo black, Stamp Set-Festive Four

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little snowman and cheery card. Another plus to your "basic and easy" cards: no extra postage required to mail them ! I've confidence that you'll get that box of Christmas cards filled in time :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!