Monday, February 5, 2018

Another Merry Monday!

 Hello! Well, I've managed to get a few more Christmas cards created over the weekend and it is feeling pretty good to get the stash started this early! 

Today's addition to the pile was inspired by some super cute paper I bought a week ago.  DD#1 loves everything vintage and has recently fallen in love with older vehicles, especially the round fender trucks!  We didn't find paper with those (which probably would have been an easier delivery of the tree...), but Hobby Lobby did have these adorable cars hauling home their freshly cut trees. I'm wondering how sappy the windshield was by the time they arrived at their destinations! LOL! Anyway...I kept these pretty simple since the paper was too cute to cover up completely.  I also managed to use more ribbon that has been in my collection for a while.


I also had a bit of assistance on these.  Nessie decided she HAD to be a part of the action and pass her judgmental gaze over my work.  I'm not sure whether she approved or not, but she did seem content to watch the process.  If you notice, she is sitting on the notepads I keep on the table for inspiration and jotting down reminders.  She will not sit on the bare tabletop, but delights in perching on the printer, notepads, DSP...you name it!  Such a silly cat!  Shadow however, is quite happy to curl up on his bed and take a nap while I work. Yes, he has his very own dog bed in my studio...spoiled, but definitely deserving of it!


I am so grateful that you stopped for a visit and hope you will come back again soon! Have a wonderful week!

Card Recipe: Paper-Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, pattern paper from Paper Studio, Ink-memento tuxedo black, Stamp Set-Wacky Wishes (ret), Accessories-circle and starburst framelits, riding hood red striped grosgrain ribbon (ret)

2 comments:

  1. CUTE and pretty cards! Love the old truck stamps too and this one is a great one.
    Nessie is adorable! So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun paper on your Christmas cards ! My cat is the same way, has to be right in the middle of it all.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!