Monday, February 19, 2018

3D Christmas Greetings!

Hi! I have a super quick post today using a decoupage kit to make Christmas cards.  I am so happy to see that storage box filling up with completed cards and I'm hoping they will be mostly completed by Thanksgiving this year! One can hope!!

I had mentioned a trip to my LSS during their big clearance sale and the goodies I had purchased.  One of those bargains was a Christmas A4 Decoupage Pack from docrafts Papermania.  This kit is called Pocket Full of Posies, and while it wasn't on the clearance tables, it was still a great deal.  I made four cards from the set and still have enough for 4 more!  Here is the complete set...


and closeups of each individual card...





The photo quality isn't the greatest since my camera didn't want to cooperate... but you get the idea!  While I like the 3D idea and the images are very pretty, I'm not completely sold on the whole kit thing.  I love being able to do my own thing and use whatever strikes my eye, but for quick, pretty cards the kits are perfect!

Thanks so much for visiting and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. They're all wonderful!!! You're already way ahead of me on making cards for Christmas - and these are so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty set of cards ! At this rate, you'll be done by the Fourth of July - if not sooner ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!