Sunday, January 26, 2014

Feeling Blue

Welcome! I'm so glad you're here! I have two scrapbook pages to share with you and I used my favorite color!  Blue paper, blue stickers, blue brads, I even made the flowers blue!!

I took an inventory of my paper a while back to see what I needed to order and I am amazed at all of the blue supplies that I have! So I thought I better use some of them!



The photos are from a field trip my DD#1 took to a local convent.  It is well known in this area for the architectural design of the dome and it's castle like appearance.  It is such a beautiful place and the visit was so educational.  We learned a lot about the history of the grounds and the women who live there.  I kept my pages pretty simple and used the daisies as my only embellishments.  Some old vellum stickers worked really well for the title.

It is so hard to believe that January is almost over!  Time seems to pass faster every day...  I hope you have a wonderful week and find some time to be creative!

Page Recipe: Paper-marina mist, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (ret), Ink-marina mist, Accessories-paper daisies (ret), subtles brads(ret), blue vellum stickers from stash, Martha Stewart leaf punch 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely sky blue, perfect for those daisies - they look happy!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Lovely shade of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, I really like the shade of blue and the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!