I have a drawer of scrapbooking stuff where I tend to put odd and ends, kind of like a junk drawer, only definitely not junk! I found some photo sleeves that can be used to make a waterfall type display on a scrapbook page. I don't remember when I bought them and I think they were from Creative Memories (?), but thought 'I should remember to use them someday'. Well, today is that day!! On this one page, I have 9 pictures!!!! Not too shabby!
I ended up using these for 3 different pages. So now there will only be 6 pages from the entire weekend. Still a lot, but DD is happy and I will be done with the pictures from this trip!! The big plus is that I used up some of my stash!
After I finished this page, I realized that the sleeves wouldn't have to be used to recreate this, especially if going in a page protector. So here is how to do the waterfall without the photo sleeves...
- For the top layer, cut a piece of card stock 4 1/2 x 6, then add 1/4 inch for each additional layer (ex. 4 3/4, 5, 5 1/4) If your photos are vertical, it would be 4 x 6 1/2.
- Score at 1/2" to create the fold at the top. Repeat for each layer.
- Use brads to attach all layers together.
- Attach photos to each layer, lining them up at the fold line.
- Use sticky strip to attach the waterfall to your page.