Saturday, May 19, 2012

Disney Countdown continues...

Now that our summer vacation has started, the days until Disney are really approaching fast!  I realized in a panic yesterday that I do not have a swimsuit that fits (must have shrunk in the dresser...) So... I went online and ordered a new one from Lands End-the ONLY place I will buy a swimsuit! Of course, they had the cutest shoes on sale that I knew would be perfect for sunny Florida and I added them to my cart too! My inventory for everything else went pretty well.  A few pairs of cute shorts and capris and I will be good to go.  The girls have more clothes than I do and will have no problem finding outfits.  We bought their swimsuits about 2 months ago over spring break.  They are a little more excited about trying on and buying swimsuits than their mother!  That just leaves DH... I am sure he will tell me the evening before we leave that he needs shorts, shoes, and shirts. 

So in keeping with my updates, here is another card my sister sent to the girls.



There are only a few more of these before we load up for the trip.  I think I am getting more excited than the girls.  Of course, I have already been to Disney and know what is waiting for us!  

I really appreciate all of the input and ideas my blogging friends have shared with me! It is great to have an unbiased opinion on various rides, places to eat, and shows.  I'm not sure how we are going to cram all of this fun into each day, but we will do our best!! And if all else fails, there is always the resort pool and my NEW swimsuit!

Have a great rest of the weekend and happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. The excitement continues to build....and with another pretty reminder!! Such fun!
    Yikes....I'm glad it was you getting that swim suit and not me! I have to get one in the next month or so as we're going to my son's for a few days - but I'm thinking I'd better get it now while the picking is still good! I'll check out Land's End!
    Hope you're having a good weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a FANTASTICALLY memorable time!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs to you my friend. :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! Disney is callin!! You will have a wonderful time, you just can't not have a bad time at Disney or the resorts :) Congrats on finding THE bathing suit! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  4. getting closer.. wishing you a amazing time. I hope to visit Disney in the near future too.. can't wait to see all your amazing Pages with Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. DW is a lot of walking and standing in line, as you know already. It's long days & it'll be hot in June but every minute of magic is worth all of it. I'm excited for your girls and hope you guys have a blast. Once again, they have the best aunt ever!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, this countdown card reminds me of the princesses !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think! Thanks for commenting!